imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

wheeler8921
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Raleigh, NC
So some of you may have heard.....

I have known this kid for awhile through ecoustics. And he added me on msn awhile ago about designing and building a box for his SD2.5's, I sketched out a plan for him on paper and showed him, but he never comitted and I kind of lost touch with him. One day out of the blue he asks "Hey wheeler, when i get my new HDC3 You're gonna be the one to build my box, is that cool?" I said sure thing, just give me a heads up. I told him I had 2 15" Sub boxes. He asked if he could have the 3.5 cubes @ 38Hz and I said sure thing, would you like it to be carpeted? After negociating prices, we agreed on $110 shipped and the box was to be carpeted. I said sure thing man im headed into audiosource right now to go get your carpet before they close, so i quickly signed off msn, and ran into town, just to find that they were closed 10 minutes earlier. I told him that and apologized and told him i would get it first thing on monday and carpet it then. He said thats cool man, so I got the carpet on monday. 109 was the heat index and i was out in the driveway carpeting his box to absolute perfection. It took me an hour and a half+ to do his box. I wanted to do it just perfect, and I was dripping in sweat, I took off my shirt and tied it around my head to keep the sweat off his box, and finally when I was done I took a step back, and admired it. It was one of the jobs I was most proud of. After I carpeted it, I got back on msn, and told him hey i got your box done, it looks great, im mailing it out first thing tomorrow. I packaged it up and my friends came over and said hey lets go see Rush Hour 3, i said **** guys I gotta mail this box before we head out, so we made an extra stop at the post office to drop it off. I was out and about and I get a text from malik sayin hey did u get tracking I looked at the reciept and there was no tracking on there, just an ID code, and I said well they never gave me a tracking number, but i shipped it parcel post and it should be there in 5 days. He said what? 5 days, and no tracking number?! He said you better give me that tracking number or im filing a complaint against you and getting my money back. I said lol what? I thought he was kidding, I said ill take a pic of it and talk to you when i get back. I couldnt get home right away cuz my friends sister got arrested for shoplifting and he didnt want them to take her to the juvenille delinquent center. Thats beside the point, so an hour later I got on msn, after showing him like 3 pix of the box via phone, and a few of the reciept and I was instant on communicating back to him even though i couldnt get on msn right away. Anyways, I dont hear from him forawhile even after he gets the box, then yesterday, he signs on msn saying "Your carpeting job can't even cover up those bubbles." I was like what? He said you cant even screw a screw in straight dumbass. I was like wow where did all this built up anger come from? Anyways, he called me a 'uche', and blocked me on msn. I found that to be very childish so i kind of ignored him. I went upstairs and came down an hour later to find 2 emails from paypal stating that he had filed a paypal dispute against me for "Item not recieved how it was described" I was like oh boy...... Then I emailed him a very long email explaining all of this and his complaints really arent justified, and forget about it. Then i sign in on msn today and a friend of mine told me about these other Beware threads against me...

Refrences: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, varsitybumper, alxmlr789, sundownz, civic si, and a few more i cant think of off the top of my head. I also have an ebay account: wheeler8921. Check all those out and you will see that I am not a bad person, just a selfish encounter with a customer with a bipolar disorder.

I appreciate it, if anyone cares to talk to me via MSN, feel free to add me, its j_c_wheeler8@hotmail.com I have had people absolutely hate me just to jump on a bandwagon someone started, and I talked to them on msn, and now its funny, cuz were all cool and sh!t.

Dude, you're gonna have to break that up into paragraphs. I feel like a 3-D image should pop out of that essay when I try to read it.

So some of you may have heard.....

I have known this kid for awhile through ecoustics. And he added me on msn awhile ago about designing and building a box for his SD2.5's, I sketched out a plan for him on paper and showed him, but he never comitted and I kind of lost touch with him. One day out of the blue he asks "Hey wheeler, when i get my new HDC3 You're gonna be the one to build my box, is that cool?" I said sure thing, just give me a heads up. I told him I had 2 15" Sub boxes. He asked if he could have the 3.5 cubes @ 38Hz and I said sure thing, would you like it to be carpeted? After negociating prices, we agreed on $110 shipped and the box was to be carpeted.

I said sure thing man im headed into audiosource right now to go get your carpet before they close, so i quickly signed off msn, and ran into town, just to find that they were closed 10 minutes earlier. I told him that and apologized and told him i would get it first thing on monday and carpet it then. He said thats cool man, so I got the carpet on monday. 109 was the heat index and i was out in the driveway carpeting his box to absolute perfection. It took me an hour and a half+ to do his box. I wanted to do it just perfect, and I was dripping in sweat, I took off my shirt and tied it around my head to keep the sweat off his box, and finally when I was done I took a step back, and admired it. It was one of the jobs I was most proud of. After I carpeted it, I got back on msn, and told him hey i got your box done, it looks great, im mailing it out first thing tomorrow.

I packaged it up and my friends came over and said hey lets go see Rush Hour 3, i said **** guys I gotta mail this box before we head out, so we made an extra stop at the post office to drop it off. I was out and about and I get a text from malik sayin hey did u get tracking I looked at the reciept and there was no tracking on there, just an ID code, and I said well they never gave me a tracking number, but i shipped it parcel post and it should be there in 5 days. He said what? 5 days, and no tracking number?! He said you better give me that tracking number or im filing a complaint against you and getting my money back. I said lol what? I thought he was kidding, I said ill take a pic of it and talk to you when i get back. I couldnt get home right away cuz my friends sister got arrested for shoplifting and he didnt want them to take her to the juvenille delinquent center.

Thats beside the point, so an hour later I got on msn, after showing him like 3 pix of the box via phone, and a few of the reciept and I was instant on communicating back to him even though i couldnt get on msn right away. Anyways, I dont hear from him forawhile even after he gets the box, then yesterday, he signs on msn saying "Your carpeting job can't even cover up those bubbles." I was like what? He said you cant even screw a screw in straight dumbass. I was like wow where did all this built up anger come from?

Anyways, he called me a 'uche', and blocked me on msn. I found that to be very childish so i kind of ignored him. I went upstairs and came down an hour later to find 2 emails from paypal stating that he had filed a paypal dispute against me for "Item not recieved how it was described" I was like oh boy...... Then I emailed him a very long email explaining all of this and his complaints really arent justified, and forget about it. Then i sign in on msn today and a friend of mine told me about these other Beware threads against me...

Refrences: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, varsitybumper, alxmlr789, sundownz, civic si, and a few more i cant think of off the top of my head. I also have an ebay account: wheeler8921. Check all those out and you will see that I am not a bad person, just a selfish encounter with a customer with a bipolar disorder.

Yeah show how the box was made....if it was poor then you should get a refund, if it wanst than shut the hell up. To the seller, forward pics of your work to paypal to help your dispute. odds are they arent going to make you refund, because paypal always tends to make sides with the sellers vs buyers.

Once the paypal dispute escalates one step higher, I will for sure send those pix. imalik will probably never post those pictures, I guess if i was in his position trying to accuse someone of a sh!tty box that isnt sh!tty, I wouldn't post the pix either. But once the dispute jumps past "Try to resolve Issue through buyer contact" I will for sure post all the pictures, etc. He really has no chance in hell

I am also looking forward to seeing the pics of the shitty box. Post pics or be banned for slander?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

I am also looking forward to seeing the pics of the shitty box. Post pics or be banned for slander.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif
x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wheeler8921

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
wheeler8921
Raleigh, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied