Image Dynamics XS-69 Componet set

tez4life
Premium Member

Premium Member
Mobile, Al
Item(s) for Sale:

Image Dynamics XS-69 6" x 9" XS Series Component Speaker System

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought these from a guy on DIYMA brand new in the box, I only took them out to test them in the house for a few days then boxed them back up.....they have only seen about maybe 75w each off my HT receiver and sounded fantastic of that power thanks to the efficiency.....absolutely some of the best sounding components ive every had a chance to listen too, but sadly im going a different direction in this car so these will have to go. My loss is def someones gain.

Performance I rate them a 10/10, condition I say a 8/10, I notice a couple of scratches on the passive crossover cases (nothing major, but I like to be specific about things) but nothing that effects the amazing sound out of these speakers.

Any questions feel free to ask, thanks!

Price:

$320 Shipped, no trades please..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:

Any questions feel free to ask, thanks!

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Any interest in alpine type R 6x9s(very shallow) or jl audio 6 channel? or any other form of trades?

Any interest in alpine type R 6x9s(very shallow) or jl audio 6 channel? or any other form of trades?
I really appreciate the offer, but just looking for $$$ at the moment, eyeing a few other things plus I have to do a few repairs on my other car now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Bump because this guy can't decide what he wants to run //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Bump because this guy can't decide what he wants to run //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Nope lol......it will be these if they dont sell, ill hit my door panel with a saw and open up the stock opening a little bit more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.