Anybody located near NE Mass. or SE NH that can do an installation?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

I need either someone to install a system for money or a recommendation of where to go to get it done, thanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What precisely do you need done? Plenty of guys who know how to get loud in the area. If you just want something done clean I can vouch for Mike at M&C Audio in Portsmouth, NH. He's been in the business a very long time. I don't think he'd do anything over the top loud or competition worthy, but as far as clean and reliable work that would be a good stop.

That's a good place, or jump on FB and join New England Area Car Audio , there are a couple of shop owners on there who do real solid work.

(Mike B at M&C)

It depends who he has installing for him...He's had some good...some great...and some not so good installers. When I installed there(many many moons ago) I considered myself 'good' but it was quite early in my career and fortunately I was learning from what I considered to be a 'great' installer. We did (and I learned) quite a bit of custom work from that shop...my supervisor was a Rockford Top Gun grad and taught me all sorts of fun $hit.

I haven't visited the shop in over a decade so I have no idea who is doing the actual shop work these days...but he has been in the biz for a few decades now and that shop (at least was) no stranger to custom work.

There is a New England SPL show in Laconia on the 22nd, I bet some of the locals with shops or who work at them will be in attendance.

(Mike B at M&C)
It depends who he has installing for him...He's had some good...some great...and some not so good installers. When I installed there(many many moons ago) I considered myself 'good' but it was quite early in my career and fortunately I was learning from what I considered to be a 'great' installer. We did (and I learned) quite a bit of custom work from that shop...my supervisor was a Rockford Top Gun grad and taught me all sorts of fun $hit.

I haven't visited the shop in over a decade so I have no idea who is doing the actual shop work these days...but he has been in the biz for a few decades now and that shop (at least was) no stranger to custom work.
Seemed like Mike and his son doing everything lately. I'd wager even if he had a rookie installer he has the ability and means to "make right" anything that would go wrong. A nice plus with an established shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.