TRADE im selling/trade a ppi old school DCX-800.5

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a old school ppi DCX-800.5. This is a true sound quality amplifier w/ a bass channel. I did however have to replace the top Plexiglas because it was cracked, now you can see the insides, I also had called ppi to try to obtain those plugs for power/ground/outputs,but they told me that since they don't make this model anymore they don't carry replacement parts, so I soldered power/ground 8gauge wire straight to the board, as for the channel outputs i found connectors that will work perfectly nice and tight. I had this amp in my car for a while and it is a powerful amp in all channels. $200.00 is a great price if you are a ppi fan and you know how great ppi old school is. I don't have the manual but Im pretty sure of the specs. 75.4@4ohm/400.1@2ohm. or bridged channels 150.2@4ohm/400.1@2ohms. please leave me a message @ bassheadbeck123. thanks

I have a old school ppi DCX-800.5. This is a true sound quality amplifier w/ a bass channel. I did however have to replace the top Plexiglas because it was cracked, now you can see the insides, I also had called ppi to try to obtain those plugs for power/ground/outputs,but they told me that since they don't make this model anymore they don't carry replacement parts, so I soldered power/ground 8gauge wire straight to the board, as for the channel outputs i found connectors that will work perfectly nice and tight. I had this amp in my car for a while and it is a powerful amp in all channels. $200.00 is a great price if you are a ppi fan and you know how great ppi old school is. I don't have the manual but Im pretty sure of the specs. 75.4@4ohm/400.1@2ohm. or bridged channels 150.2@4ohm/400.1@2ohms. please leave me a message @ bassheadbeck123. thanksView attachment 25861
Nice quality amp ...I've had a few

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.