Im New. LOL

Yeah. I have a 94 Buick Century and the trunk is about 5x4x2. I believe. I actually have to crawl into it to touch the back seat LOL and im 5'4"... NO JOKE LOL. Im looking to spend about no more than $2000 overall. Not all at once though... NO WAY! LOL. I don't have that kinda money. I wanna enter the SoundOffs where they measure Decibals. I want to be loud but I also want Awesome sound quality. Im doing this so I can jam to my Cds, not totally for show.

Yeah. I like that not many girls are in this sport! LOL I don't see why not... I love this stuff. I can't wait to get loud and win something at a soundoff... then im sure ppl will notice that this Chic kicked their @$$es! LOL Thanks for all your help (in advance) ;-)

By the way SuprasPoet, I got that email you sent me with the pic of the car, and I just wanna let ya know that it will cost you wayyyy more than two grand to do that. lol. There is over 100 grand in just fiberglass work. lol. Not to mention the RF amps and sbs and speakers. lol. Just thought Id let ya know

Yeah. I have a 94 Buick Century and the trunk is about 5x4x2. I believe. I actually have to crawl into it to touch the back seat LOL and im 5'4"... NO JOKE LOL. Im looking to spend about no more than $2000 overall. Not all at once though... NO WAY! LOL. I don't have that kinda money. I wanna enter the SoundOffs where they measure Decibals. I want to be loud but I also want Awesome sound quality. Im doing this so I can jam to my Cds, not totally for show.Yeah. I like that not many girls are in this sport! LOL I don't see why not... I love this stuff. I can't wait to get loud and win something at a soundoff... then im sure ppl will notice that this Chic kicked their @$$es! LOL Thanks for all your help (in advance) ;-)
Power to ya! Its great you are into the bumps... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

BTW were ya able to shake off the storm in your parts of Florida?

Thanks for all the help everyone. I hope to get more help with this. And then eventually kick some major butt in some soundoffs!

*kisses*

--Kristen

Power to ya! Its great you are into the bumps... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif
BTW were ya able to shake off the storm in your parts of Florida?
yea we did pretty good during the storm.There was a bunch of trees down, but nothin serious. The power went off for a couple days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.