SOLD I'm gonna hate myself for this.... XX-Cyclops + Baller Amp Enclosure. 4kw @ 1ohm

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Downsizing blows my goosh....but crazy as it sounds baby > car audio...i know i know, this may come as a shock to some.

The XX and XXV line are the only big maxxsonics boards through modern hifonics I would use. XXV's are pretty much the same amps exept they can take in 16v or 18v in. Found a review showing these xx-cylops doing 4300w on a single batcap 8400....it's got balls.

I had this running on my BTL for about the last year or so off a 240amp alty and a d3100, and it rocked my world. I hadnt had a chance to get it metered but it's right on par with previous setups doing 145-146db on music in the 40-45hz range (box is 3cubs @ 33hz). This cyclops has never seen under 12v. RARELY will i let it get under 12.5v. Never sent into protect, always used responsibly. I will also include the remote knob, which I purchased seperately for $37 from maxxisonics. I'd also like to note this amp has a 24db low pass filter, as opposed to the typical 12db or 18db slope....and the bass remote is a gain level, not a bass boost. For the most part I've been able to use it with a good 8v singal input and the gain less than half to get full output. Ampjunkie will vouche, this is a poweful amp.

The amp enclosure was custom built by Ampjunkielikeme for this. It has 10 fans (5 in 5 out) and a bunch of blue LEDs. The fans and LED's are powered off a relay also inside the box. It looks AWESOME, day or night. It's an amazing mix between rape your friends ears spl and tasteful bling. I'll have to go back out tomorrow and get the measurements of the enclosure. It's very easy to work with, the top unscrews off for easy access. There's some foam weather stripping on the top piece where it meets the amp, so it holds it in there safely and snuggly.The sides of the amp are held into place by wood spacers, and the back side (technically the front face ofthe amp) is held in place by wood boards. The amp front face with the cyclops logo that lights up is not crushed against the enclosure, the wood spacers on that side hold it up enough for that slightly protruding logo to have clearance. There is a minimal amount of dust that can be wiped off in a spot here or there, otherwise the clear plastic is in tip top shape. Everything is in great shape actually.

here's some pics...although they dont do it full justice. this thing is seeeeeexy in person.

P1150848.jpg

P1150847.jpg

P1150854.jpg

P1150855.jpg

P1150859.jpg

P1150860.jpg

P1150853.jpg

P1150851.jpg

P1150850.jpg

full specs:

Hifonics XX-CYCLOPS Class D Monoblock Amplifier (these still go for $640 shipped for a refurb)

Between the amp and box I have a little over 1000 invested into this.

Asking price is 700 shipped

paypal is jaym_productions@yahoo.com

christmas is around the corner, treat yourself to this ballerness.

Last edited by a moderator:
no longer for sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif its staying right where it is.

alright...back up for sale as im CONSIDERING keeping the xtr pro 2400 i just got and try to get a 2nd sometime down the line.

700 shipped takes it FIRM

tttt

700 shipped for amp and box

500+ ship for the amp by itself (comes with back cover and remote knob)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date