I'm a Happy customer

Participant count
  • Participant list

jokersace69

Arizona
Pretty sure this is in the wrong forum section, but whatever.

I just thought I would update you all on my buying experience.
I needed an upgrade and boy did I get one. To some, this is weak but to me it's **** good enough that my ears are ringing and they hurt.

@CSCStang, built me a custom box for an hds210. This thing flexes the f$$$! Out of my backwindow. I was surprised to say the least. Moral of the story,
If you need a box built PLEASE take whatever your needing to this guy. From the beginning of the transaction and even after I received the box, he kept me updated on the build and his price was perfect. Thanks again stang, your a gem to this audio community. Keep up the work and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

- pictures of build later, when I get home.

just got a new box from him as well, shipped quick even with the hoidays, havent hooked it up yet, gunna add a finish to it first but just by looking at it you can tell its a quality product. I recommend!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.