Ikesound Shipping Days?

Make sure they even have it in stock. I ordered something that showed in stock on the site.

Called them and guess what... backordered.

I was satisfied that I was provided a tracking number a few days after my phone call... not tooo bad.

never had a probem from ike sound.....

here's what i've ordered

2 lightning audio caps

jvc head unit

2 12 kicker comps

alpine 9811

yeh i ordered the Pioneer DEH-7770 sun. and they told me it will be here friday. Didnt know it took them that long to ship. Geez, o well. Kinda pissed me off that 3 days before i was going to buy the Premier version for 5 bucks more they took it off the site.

Or do what I do and get thezeb.com to do a price match, plus you get free shipping, and they are authorized dealers of everything they sale so you get a full warranty.

The only downside is that they don't have the largest selection.

Today I just ordered a kicker 1250.1 with price match for nearly half of their regular price and still get free shipping.

I've heard that ikesound only ships on mondays, is that true.
The few times I've ordered from them in the past, I don't think there was any validity to that claim - pretty sure they didn't hold my order until Monday.

Or do what I do and get thezeb.com to do a price match, plus you get free shipping, and they are authorized dealers of everything they sale so you get a full warranty.The only downside is that they don't have the largest selection.

Today I just ordered a kicker 1250.1 with price match for nearly half of their regular price and still get free shipping.

How does that work? Can I just find the lowest price of one of their products online and show them, and automatically get price match? Because I found a A2400DB brand new for $166 with froogle, and I would like to get this price with free shipping:naughty:

How does that work? Can I just find the lowest price of one of their products online and show them, and automatically get price match? Because I found a A2400DB brand new for $166 with froogle, and I would like to get this price with free shipping:naughty:
yeah, If they have the item they will always give you the "best price or its free", all you do is click the link on their page and they will email you a coupon code that is usable for a month.

I used this to save over $400 on the amp I ordered yesterday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.