ikesound.com a valid site???

I would be careful of them i hear they have new zapco amp and zapco doesnt even know how they get them cause they have no serial numbers on them even where zapco keeps them hidden at so i think if there zapco amps are fake then some of there other amps are also. just beware.

yea woofersetc.com is good.

My lanzar opti should be here today, al you have to do is call first make sure they have it in stock then call everyday and ask them about it stay on there ass.

Ordered my Brutus 1606 from ikesound Thursday night and received it Monday afternoon. They also had an automated system call me Sunday notifying me that the amp would arrive Monday, something I've never had a company do. Its a good idea to take 5 minutes and call them to see if they have your item in stock before you order it.

Their warranties might be B.S. but so are warranties at 90% of these online car audio resellers. I'd take ikesound over e-Gay any day.

I would be careful of them i hear they have new zapco amp and zapco doesnt even know how they get them cause they have no serial numbers on them even where zapco keeps them hidden at so i think if there zapco amps are fake then some of there other amps are also. just beware.
i am sure if they were selling fake amps Zapco and the FBI would have been on there ass by now, they have been selling zapco for a very long time.

most likely they are getting the goods from a distributor that is removing the numbers inorder not to get cut off for selling to internet dealers.

hows that site .... millionbuy.com ????
I've ordered from them several times and had good CS and fast shipping. One amp I ordered only showed 1 in stock and I got a call later that day saying they had none left, so I got a different one and order shipped that day.

I've sent a few friends their way for amp kits and they also had no issues. I'd have no problem ordering from them again...

I live about 30 minues away from them and was kind of skeptical at first. I went down there because i needed a new set of components. When i got there it wasn't really a store per say just a warehouse with a few offices. The people there don't seem to know much about car audio at all and most of the time the products people come in for are not in stock. I guess i got lucky and bought the Alpine type x components from them with no problems. They offered I think a one year warranty but my product is superb and i love the speakers. I don't think I would do business with them again on the account that they dont have manufacturese warranties. If your looking for something cheap and live in S.Florida they might be a better bet than scammers on ebay. Just my 2 cents.

i went through to purchase sum type r12's from ikesound and it went like a normal transaction.. at first... now i got an email askin for a copy of my drivers license, n my credit card number... it says i can take off the numbers on both the license n credit card (exept the first 4) ... i've never purchased anythin off of them so i was wonderin if anyone has and if this is the normal process... i dont wanna get scammed...

they did that to me telling me it was because my billing and shipping adress did not match, which is total BS, I canceled my order, 1 lie is enough for me

Ordered my Brutus 1606 from ikesound Thursday night and received it Monday afternoon. They also had an automated system call me Sunday notifying me that the amp would arrive Monday, something I've never had a company do. Its a good idea to take 5 minutes and call them to see if they have your item in stock before you order it.
Their warranties might be B.S. but so are warranties at 90% of these online car audio resellers. I'd take ikesound over e-Gay any day.
ikesound is on ebay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.