if you were spending your own money which speakers you will buy FOCAL UTOPIA M 6.5 6WM, or Audison thesis sax 6.5 ii

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
Hi guys i am curious , if you were spending your own money which speakers you will buy FOCAL UTOPIA M 6.5 6WM, or Audison thesis sax 6.5 ii.

I am divided between these two...
here are focal utopia m 6.5" 6wm specs. https://www.focal.com/sites/www.foc...t/utopia-m_woofer-6wm_specification-sheet.pdf

and here are audioson https://www.audison.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/AUDISON_THESIS_TH_6_5_II_Tech_Sheet_19B.pdf

both are same price , i will use them with P99RS and mosconi as 100.4 amp, if somebody have simular set or any of these speakers please comment :)

Speakers will be mounted in front of the car accord 1994, in doors.

My money is on hertz milli series but of those two Audison.

I have never been super impressed with focal. I'd rather mess with moral or hertz or top end hybrid audio
OP is in Europe so consider he pays about double our MSRP on non EU made stuff. He also is running Morel now and doesn't like them. My .02$ is that his problem is poor locations, but I guess let's see how well just throwing more expensive drivers at this pans out.

OP is in Europe so consider he pays about double our MSRP on non EU made stuff. He also is running Morel now and doesn't like them. My .02$ is that his problem is poor locations, but I guess let's see how well just throwing more expensive drivers at this pans out.

If op is running high end morel and not liking them he needs to spend money in install not new speakers

Like I said I've never be impressed with focal anything. Other than them being rather power efficient and bright for my taste which morel seem to follow the same trend.

True I don't have the most experience with these top end drivers I would rather spend the money on install than drivers

My morel 602, is not high end its close to the middle, not high end enough, since u dont like focal how about audison are they again terrible like focal or even worse :) usa imported stuff is quite quite expensive stuff...
taxes/vats everything will be at least 100% more ,if the price is 500$ i will pay 1000$ in the end.
Is Jl audio c7 better than focal utopia and audison then their speakers top of the line?
or something else you can tell,

Between the Focal Utopia M 6.5 6WM and the Audison Thesis Sax 6.5 II, it's like choosing between chocolate and vanilla – both are fantastic! If it were me, I'd lean towards the Focal for that crisp sound. Now, onto the dream car and financing journey!

Between the Focal Utopia M 6.5 6WM and the Audison Thesis Sax 6.5 II, it's like choosing between chocolate and vanilla – both are fantastic! If it were me, I'd lean towards the Focal for that crisp sound. Now, onto the dream car and financing journey!

3 years late with that reply…
IMG_9057.jpeg

BTW, I've heard some great things about Mortgage Advice Leeds. They should have some good tips or connect you with organizations that can help turn a dream car into a reality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...