If you were picking between these two...

BASS_WARRIOR
10+ year member

Formerly HATCHET_WARRIOR
H-town
Which ones would you get?

Massive Audio:

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/2666851/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046

Diamond Audio:

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1529067/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046

I have store credit with these guys, because they screwed up my order. Thats why im looking there. Let me know what you guys think, or if you care to look though what else they have and see something better let me know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have heard and owned the Diamond D661s comps and I thought they were excellent speakers. They were installed in custom door boxes but no sound deadener. I was only giving them 100 wrms though. If strong midbass however is very important to you I would not recommend these speakers. I rate them a 9.5/10 for build quality, 8/10 highs, about 6.5/10 for midbass. Speakers are very solid but midbass is just lacking.

Havent heard the massive comps but the specs do look nice for that price. Probably worth a try.

I honestly just went with the PG RSD's the other day. The specs looked great for the price and the reviews seemed great. Especially the reviews on the midbass. Then yesterday I heard them for the first time in someones tahoe and he was giving them 150 watts and they sounded like no component set i have ever heard for 87 bucks. Seriously.

Conclusion: the diamonds are Great for the money but dont expect a whole lot from the midbass. Nice smooth yet defined highs for the silk tweets.

Just my input. Hope it helps.

If I remember right AudiobahnUser had a set of those massive comps or whatever. Can't really remember his thoughts on them but I don't think he was too impressed, but I could be wrong. In any case I would say go with the Diamond comps, they look like a pretty nice set.

thanks for all the replies guys, I'm leaning more towards the diamonds. The massive's just look nice lol. I really like those quarts your linked me also shortyg. I have 110w to send to each side if that helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.