If You Drive A Car U Need This

Why dont you just NOT drive like a complete idiot. People who use that stuff deserve to have their liscense yanked and their car impounded.

I dont drive like and idiot foo. But i do like to street race sometimes. Did you know that some of them cameras will take pictures if you go thru an intersection too fast?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif dont drive like an idiot but i do like to street race. Did you know that some of those cameras Will still shoot if you go thru an intersection too fast?

Good, thats all the more reason you should have your license taken from you. Street racing is dangerous and you not only put your life on risk, you also put everyone elses who is in any vicinity to you and your vehicle. Im glad they DO take pictures if you go through intersections too fast. You shouldnt be driving like a stupid-ass anyways.

so if i posted a link for a bomb (a)ss radar detector would you still have the same type of comments? Dont get me wrong but it aint like i run red lights all the time but i think its somthing good to have on your car just in case you are cursin to that Chicken 'N' Beer CD and you misjudge the yellow light............

Running a red light is just plan stupid! Why the **** would you want to run a red light? Give me one good reason? Holy **** you're a dumb @ss. It's people like you that need to be taken out of the gene pool so you don't reproduce with another idiot. Jesus christ...

Good, thats all the more reason you should have your license taken from you. Street racing is dangerous and you not only put your life on risk, you also put everyone elses who is in any vicinity to you and your vehicle. Im glad they DO take pictures if you go through intersections too fast. You shouldnt be driving like a stupid-ass anyways.
man why don't u stfu, the kid will learn 1 day when his a$$ is on the side of the road stuck in some ditch screamin for help b/c he can' t see anymore

YOU BOUGUS whats is wrong wit the Luda!! Go ahead and STAND UP and then BLOW IT OUT your (a)ss. You may think im SKREWED UP but i still got that DIAMOND IN THE BACK and I made it thru the HARD TIMES. now Im gettin alittle SOUTHERN FIRED INTRO cuz these hot Atlanta girls are P POPPIN showin that TEAMWORK really works. I just wanna know who let these (H) OES in my room? Thast why you got vicimized in that T-BAGGIN incident back in '94. Dont diss my man Ludacris again cuz WE GOT *****s that will come thru your hood mean muggin wit they EYEBROWS DOWN!!!

YOU BOUGUS whats is wrong wit the Luda!! Go ahead and STAND UP and then BLOW IT OUT your (a)ss. You may think im SKREWED UP but i still got that DIAMOND IN THE BACK and I made it thru the HARD TIMES. now Im gettin alittle SOUTHERN FIRED INTRO cuz these hot Atlanta girls are P POPPIN showin that TEAMWORK really works. I just wanna know who let these (H) OES in my room? Thast why you got vicimized in that T-BAGGIN incident back in '94. Dont diss my man Ludacris again cuz WE GOT *****s that will come thru your hood mean muggin wit they EYEBROWS DOWN!!!
Umm...he's really bad. Cookie cutter rhymes and beats doesn't cut it for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.