If you didnt already know

I talked to him this week and he said he was trying to get mine along with 50 other orders out. He said mine was packed up and going out yesterday so we shall see.

It was just 2 subs....Thats my last dealings with Tantric
yeah he is good at giving the old run around. After having my sub for 3 months now he told me he would ship it a week ago, then last Thursday he said it was packed up and going out. Finally heard from him yesterday and he was like well I was taking it to ship on Saturday, but got in an accident. I'm like dude.. you tell me its ready to go on Thursday, but don't try and ship it till Saturday when I seen where he overnight-ed something to someone on here on Friday so why couldn't he take my sub to ship it then? Then he was like well I will have it out by Tuesday at the latest. I don't understand how it is so difficult to go ship something if it is actually packed up and ready..

yeah he is good at giving the old run around. After having my sub for 3 months now he told me he would ship it a week ago, then last Thursday he said it was packed up and going out. Finally heard from him yesterday and he was like well I was taking it to ship on Saturday, but got in an accident. I'm like dude.. you tell me its ready to go on Thursday, but don't try and ship it till Saturday when I seen where he overnight-ed something to someone on here on Friday so why couldn't he take my sub to ship it then? Then he was like well I will have it out by Tuesday at the latest. I don't understand how it is so difficult to go ship something if it is actually packed up and ready..
Who was it you talked to?

I have been talking to Murphy
Figures.

10 bucks says that company will be closed in matter of weeks this keeps up. Or even out of business.....whichever.

There's something else going on.....Health issues my azz.....why take a once well respected company and drive it to the ground?

An established business with as much coming in/out as is being claimed should have a shipping company who regularly picks up/ships to his location. Not someone running out and shipping off a package at the local UPS store whenever they feel like it.

I've read enough about Tantric in a short time to come to the conclusion the man in operation is in over his head. He's taken on more than he can handle and now its excuse after excuse to paying customers. I wouldn't deal with them and I wouldn't believe the excuses if I was getting the run around like a lot of people are.

An established business with as much coming in/out as is being claimed should have a shipping company who regularly picks up/ships to his location. Not someone running out and shipping off a package at the local UPS store whenever they feel like it.
I've been in online retail for over 10 years now and I ship at least 5 days a week. It's just something you budget into your day. Do your packing in the morning (or even late night) and once per day you take an hour to go the the post office/UPS/Fed Ex/whatever. If you're not shipping daily you'll waste more time than the trip to the post office trying to answer calls and emails making excuses. Even if it's just

McDonald's didn't sell a trillion hamburgers because they taste great or are nutritious, but because they serve them up in 30 seconds flat. If you're running an online retail business and can't ship every day it's like running a brick and mortar store and not being open 5-6 days per week.

Also lying to customers is really a bad sign. At this point IMO Murphy is a liar and a thief. He keeps lying about when he is going to ship things and he is stealing, at the very least, people's time. Anybody still supporting this guy is doing a great disservice to the hobby, the industry, and to those businesses that actually can deliver what they say when they say.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date