If this amp will work on the speakers im planning to get

Participant count
  • Participant list

7saiin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Bahrain
Im planning to get 4 jbl gto629 speakers for my car and i was wondering if my amp sony 600watt 4/3 channel xm-zr604 would work perfeclty with the four speakers with no damage even at high volumes? Concidering the speakers are 3ohms and the amp is 4ohm
Id appreciate the help

I think you’ll be alright. The amp is 2-ohm stable so it’ll run 3 just fine. Somewhere around 60-65 watts RMS x 4. The JBLs are rated at 60 so you should be pretty perfect I’d think.
The amp says it has 600watts and total of 4 of the jbl gto629 speakers is 720watts 180watts each is it fine?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Here is another 5 ch to add to the mix. Ive installed quite a few sub amps 4chs and 2 chs, and they serve very well for the coin. I prefer a 4ch...
Lowering the impedance will also lower the speakers motor control, or damping, in physics no free lunch exists. It’s all give and take.
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
It may be that they act like this because they are underpowered and the push to play them louder is causing the amp to clip the signal, which will...
Tons of options in that budget, including the cost of installation,

About this thread

7saiin

CarAudio.com Newbie
7saiin
Bahrain
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date