If horns are not Loud enough? what to do

agreed...nothing will be louder than a set of horns....unless you plan on doing a massive line array and ubber amounts of power....maybe step up to the cd1 pros...they are more effecient....it would take a hole wall of subs and shyt tons of pwere to keep up with HLCD's

I wish I could put horns in my car...my Z6's arent loud enough with 300+ watts...
werd.gif

im thinking of getting a 500x2@4 from flakko

i also have a slight electrical problem as i don't have enuff power

Horns should never not be loud enough.
Let me rephrase this, if horns are not loud enough your a ****ing retarded who needs to donate your ears to someone who will learn how to use them.

OR

Your a ****ing retard who can't install car audio.

Eitherway your still a mother****ing retard, the thread title helps prove this futhermore.

Thank you.
x2

im powering mine w/ a powerbass xa 485

sounds like somekind of protection, does the horns just cutout? or the mids? or what

they dont shut off.

Imagine listening to a trumpet... and all of a sudden listening to a Muted trumpet...

Thats what happens

it doesnt shut off.

I have a coustic crossover. Im not sure on the crossover at the amp question.. but i can check. Will the crossover point effect the horns goin to protection

what the hell. I 'm asking for help. My horns start muting at 24, they go into protection.. WHY!!!!
B campbell u r a Tard.

fukin help.
You said they werent loud enough, your the ****ing tard.

If your main concern was the horns muting "AT 24" then your thread title would have stated it.

Now please go kill yourself.

You said they werent loud enough, your the ****ing tard.
If your main concern was the horns muting "AT 24" then your thread title would have stated it.

Now please go kill yourself.
ok mr. grumpy gills chill

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.