IDQ15, Image Dynamics Subs, New

Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich22

Item(s) for Sale:

A pair of IDQ15 subs, (2) 4 Ohm VCs. I bought these for an install in 1998 that was never finished and they have been living in my houses closets since then.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New, Never been hooked up. Was still wrapped in plastic until I took these pictures.

Price:

350.00 Plus Shipping. I am negotiable

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

While I am very new here and have not had any transactions, I do have a large number on another site that I will gladly provide upon request to potential buyers.

Any questions feel free to ask

I accept Paypal and MO's and of course cash if picked up. No trades please.

View attachment 26557493View attachment 26557494

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

OP, are these V1 or V2? There should be a very small ".2" on the sticker on the base of the magnet next to the "IDQ-15" if they are version 2. Not seeing the blue sticker on the dustcap either so, probably V1.

Just sent you a PM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...