idiots and their systems

Participant count
  • Participant list

BigDaddyKane
10+ year member

It makes me sad to see so many inconsiderate jerks with systems. One of the main reasons I moved from my old house was because I couldnt sleep at night because of all the morons maxing out their system all night long. There is a time and a place for things and bassing out at midnight in a residental neighborhood is just stupid. I have the system I have because the type of music I listen to is so demanding (techno). And the other thing is that their systems don't even sound good. I hear speakers driven into distortion constantly and I just have to shake my head. I am tired of having the bad reputation that these idiots with systems have given me. I am not out to act like I am tough or any crap like that. I just like to enjoy my music. I dont mind loud music given the right time and place. Watch out for the cops.

I agree about the jerks. I have a competition SPL system that I have been doing some tweaking on for the past couple of weeks but I do all of that during daylight hours, and most of the time in a public park away from my house. It never fails however that some punk kid will be booming distortion down my block at the wee hours of the morning. So I'm feelin you.

It's because of all the jerks bumping full blast down public streets and late at night that we have noise laws. I bump respectivley.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.