Identity Theft Person Possibly Ryan Smith

He scammed someone on the forums and after getting caught is trying to claim his account got stolen. This is thread number 4 on the same issue. Go figure...

someone did that crap to my paypal got me for 12,000$ im currently fighting ith the bank and paypal to get it back, wasnt from these forums tho someone just hacked my account
why have 12000 in a uninsured location

thats what banks are for your ass is covered then

Mine got hacked about 6 years ago. The guy put a bunch of stuff on Ebay but they caught it and removed it all. I didn't know it happened until I got an E-mail from Ebay about it. Glad they caught that.

someone did that crap to my paypal got me for 12,000$ im currently fighting ith the bank and paypal to get it back, wasnt from these forums tho someone just hacked my account
WTF, you have 12000 smacks in your paypal account?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

same as above cept the guy just used my name a dif paypal with HIS name "rick smith" on the paypal account. I don't know why he was dumb enough to use my name but then use his real name paypal account. pretty messed up

cant u call paypal and find out bout this ryan smith...the thing is i called that kid and he was talking all gangsta in ****. i called this guy here the real nick logan and is a normal person from a small town. the guy must have thought it was a good idea to steal a thread and picks from the zx1500.1 nick was selling and post it over on another forum were he knew he wasnt part of and signed up to sell nicks amp with his SN name but diff paypal and email. from talking with the real nick hes a real good guy to me. nothing like that other **** head. so to me it sounds like it was another person doing this scam and not this guy.

Why would someone go through the trouble to take this guy's forum username, sign up on ANOTHER forum with said username, and scam someone using his own email and paypal account....

That makes zero ****ing sense.

fbi is not going to do **** btw, they are busy with other ****, if the dollar amount is not greater than 20k it will hit some self at their office and never look at it.

its sad but true.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.