Identify the Mystery plug.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

xylstra

CarAudio.com Newbie
I own a 2007 NISSAN 350Z, HR model and so far been unsuccessful in identifying the plug connector shown the attachment. It appears to be for connecting to an external media player. In addition to identifying the type of plug I would also like to obtain the pin-out connections for this installation - anyone have these? My intention is to obtain a compatible media player into which I can plug a USB flash-drive with my MP3 files loaded on (any recommendations?).
Also, un-related I know but is anyone familiar with this model know how to change the native Japanese-language display to English? Is there a secret menu option or does it require a chip change or something?
Please don't bother suggesting contact NISSAN - they're absolutely useless! One of the worst 'customer service' company's I've ever come across - they qualify for a lifetime supply of the stale doughnut award!

Attachments

• 20221116_122724.jpg
    20221116_122724.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 30
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...