ID comps

i ran them in 95-96 before i had the bird. couple tricks to them if the sond harsh at all (mine were 5 1/4 that i swapped out with avi speakers.you should get a stout eq too. wouldnt go over a 125 x 2 on the set

i ran them in 95-96 before i had the bird. couple tricks to them if the sond harsh at all (mine were 5 1/4 that i swapped out with avi speakers.you should get a stout eq too. wouldnt go over a 125 x 2 on the set
I've been reading about them on the ID forums...everyone seems to say the same thing- proper install, phase, x-over, and levels //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Probably gonna match the horns with the 7" Dayton RS mids

Interesting. let me know how well that works our for you. I'm curious to see how they will match, with the horn sounding more warm while the mids are transparent. Winslow from ECA mixed his horns with a transparent driver and said the result was meh at best. lol. Then again, the problem was the difference in efficiency. I guess it's not too bad in this case since it's the cd1e we're talking about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.