IBM X60 Laptop (FS)

Participant count
  • Participant list

AudioFreak
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Atlanta
View attachment 26523566View attachment 26523567View attachment 26523568View attachment 26523569View attachment 26523570

Lenovo X60 in perfect condition very fast just used to surf web. (Trades would be for other computer parts.) AMD: motherboards, processors 4core or 6core, videocards.....OR $300+ $15 Shipping NEW PRICE $265 SHIPPED!! I NEED THIS SOLD BY NEXT WEEKEND

Main Features:

Windows XP Pro 32bit

Core2Duo 1.83ghz

12.1" Screen

3 usb

8 cell battery

Logitech M305 mouse and pad

LG External DVD+R LightScribe

3gb Memory

80gb Hdd

finger print reader

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh jesus is there where I get to hear how much you can bench and your height/weight and the amount of fights youve won with your bare fists against a mob of huge dudes? or is this where you tell me how many guns you have and how your gonna shoot my *** for talkin ****?.
Honestly man I dont care either way. You fucked up here by not following through. I didnt do a **** thing other than call you on the ********. Guess next time you should just say no right off the bat instead of wasting peoples time. Im not gonna sit here and have a "who's **** is bigger" contest. Good luck sellin your ****. Bit of advice, next time if you make an agreement. STICK TO IT.
hey BRO you really need to check your brain on the left side and get into reality lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioFreak

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
AudioFreak
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date