IASCA Judges Training & Certification

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by Phatillusion Zane, will you be there in Daytona?
Unfortunately, things are on the "no" side for me at the moment.

Too many personal issues to sort through and too much work to be done for the company I work for. Not to mention, I will likely be without a car at that time- if all goes well; mine will be getting painted at that time.

I would love to be able to attend, but it just doesnt look as if it will happen this year. Local events will be tough to do at this point.

**Disclaimer** I am going insane....

**End Disclaimer**

take it easy,

-zane

Zane, what are some comps around the midwest? I live in Walnut Iowa, and am vaguelly interested in SPL contests. What would I need for a DB to even stand a chance?

Originally posted by IowaBoomer Zane, what are some comps around the midwest? I live in Walnut Iowa, and am vaguelly interested in SPL contests. What would I need for a DB to even stand a chance?
Most a local shop sponsored events, a few USAC and MECA sanctionings, but that is about it. Occasionally they have an national IASCA event or two in Fairfield......

Pretty much, most comps db wise arround the Cedar Rapids area reach arroud high 130's to mid 140's .

Its still a little early in the year for the local comps, however when I get that info, I'd be glad to pass it along.

take it easy,

-zane

**Disclaimer** I am going insane....

**End Disclaimer**

your not insane, the rest of the world is. you're perfectly normal,well, at least in your world. your perfectly comfortable there, and no one else is invited.

well at least that's what i say. i get told i'm "not right in the head" at least 10 times a day. something about making weird noises while "flailing your arms around". i don't see nothing wrong with that,you?

oh yea, around here (the biblebelt,heartland,tri-state area,whatever you want to call it[missouri,illinois,kentucky])most are hitting mid 140's to low 150's. there was a girl with idq's hitting 170+, but i heard that was in port wars.(thought i'd throw some car audio stuff in here)

i'm going to try to get mine metered this week. i hope 135 is a reality. that's what i'm shooting for. side note, i got to here a x-cab silverado with 4 8710's and 4 jl 500/1's hit yesterday. high 140's,maybe low 150!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zane

10+ year member
Bored.....
zane
Cedar Rapids, IA USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date