I will never

Originally posted by imboard MM OK why are you including my name with these people. Just trying to joke around no need to get mad there spddracer.

Justin

EDIT ok do you think im the same person as these people well IM not.
Really ?? Stop hating ive seen this kids system b4 its so aswme i jsut luve it is to awsme man. JK this kid is Gay and needs to sign him self into a retarded home, and a grammer, typing school. Stop h8ign i no i nede to go to typign skool. i luve ti wen ppls h8in ad stuph

Justin

Originally posted by imboard OK guess this forum isnt the forum for joking around on. Looks like im gonna be goin back to SIN and CAF. Sorry for jokin around buddy:rolleyes:

Justin
Ok I get it now you were makin fun of him too !! LOL Sry dude your cool !

Originally posted by GTO 427 I will never speak of my system on here again cause i see when ppls are jealous ei: to thundertunes for his knowledge and his system u bash him lay off him he must be pretty dam bored since he doesn't go to school so just stop bashin ppls for no real reason and don't ask about my system or i'll kill all of u
One question...

I have no idea what the conversation here is about... but just how in the world can you "speak of your system on here" when you only have one post? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by Spddracer Really ?? Stop hating ive seen this kids system b4 its so aswme i jsut luve it is to awsme man. JK this kid is Gay and needs to sign him self into a retarded home, and a grammer, typing school.

Stop h8ign i no i nede to go to typign skool. i luve ti wen ppls h8in ad stuph

Justin

well he did say j/k and that thunder needs to sign into a retarded home, grammer, andtyping school....so looks like u may have run off a perfectly fine member man.......

hey justin.....dont leave.....this is a fairly fun place to learn stuff.....i think spddracer mis read the post.....neways......back to boring work

Originally posted by Goddyd4me well he did say j/k and that thunder needs to sign into a retarded home, grammer, andtyping school....so looks like u may have run off a perfectly fine member man.......

hey justin.....dont leave.....this is a fairly fun place to learn stuff.....i think spddracer mis read the post.....neways......back to boring work
Thank you for understanding, JLaine knows me from SIN my screenname is Packerfan on SIN and CAF.

Justin

Originally posted by jlaine One question...

I have no idea what the conversation here is about... but just how in the world can you "speak of your system on here" when you only have one post? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Just a "Thundertune" thing , Im going back to answering questions , Thats the reason Im here anway !

Justin Im sorry dude I did misunderstand your original post , Stick around !

Originally posted by Spddracer Just a "Thundertune" thing , Im going back to answering questions , Thats the reason Im here anway !

Justin Im sorry dude I did misunderstand your original post , Stick around !
K thanks man it all good in the hood:D

Justin

cool it works man imboard's passwords ****ass and that for u to figure out if u get this and GTO 427 passwords pontiac k so bash me more bash everyone will ur at it and for u to no that could be jmac anyone on here tryin to be like me haha it don't work

Originally posted by GTO 427 cool it works man imboard's passwords ****ass and that for u to figure out if u get this and GTO 427 passwords pontiac k so bash me more bash everyone will ur at it and for u to no that could be jmac anyone on here tryin to be like me haha it don't work
LMAO.. only DunderTunes uses 'will' for while, when, was, will, what, etc etc etc.. anyone else notice that? pooooor GTO 427.. dumb bastard.. or should I say DunderTunes.. Man.. and he even fukered up and did his DunderTunes as GTO.. that's funny **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Iamboard.. the reason you got jumped (wrong as it was) is because you defended one of the biggest asses on this board.. I've only been here a month (or there abouts) and he is really the only person here that is a total waste of man ***.. I've seen a lot of people here that aren't that bright, but at least they are here to learn.. DunderTunes is here because he's a total dipshit moron with nothing better to do than try to act like he's not a total moron.. It's sad, really.. that the current state of man allows for beings such as this to exist when there is over-population and starvation in the world....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

EDIT: and Jmac (and others).. I don't have the slightest bit of compassion for this dipshit.. Like I said, there are questions from people that I consider pretty dumb on this board, but I bite my tongue and try to only be helpful.. they are here to learn.. DunderTunes is a total moron who has no desire to do anything but cause grief.. he doesn't deserve ANY compassion from anyone here.. if he wasn't so bent on being a disruption I could agree with you.. gut this guy is pretty unique (as far as shitheads goes)..

Originally posted by Savant LMAO.. only DunderTunes uses 'will' for while, when, was, will, what, etc etc etc.. anyone else notice that? pooooor GTO 427.. dumb bastard.. or should I say DunderTunes.. Man.. and he even fukered up and did his DunderTunes as GTO.. that's funny **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Iamboard.. the reason you got jumped (wrong as it was) is because you defended one of the biggest asses on this board.. I've only been here a month (or there abouts) and he is really the only person here that is a total waste of man ***.. I've seen a lot of people here that aren't that bright, but at least they are here to learn.. DunderTunes is here because he's a total dipshit moron with nothing better to do than try to act like he's not a total moron.. It's sad, really.. that the current state of man allows for beings such as this to exist when there is over-population and starvation in the world....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Hey i wasnt defending him i was making fun of him.

Originally posted by GTO 427 cool it works man imboard's passwords ****ass and that for u to figure out if u get this and GTO 427 passwords pontiac k so bash me more bash everyone will ur at it and for u to no that could be jmac anyone on here tryin to be like me haha it don't work
OMG that isnt my password you stupid freak, go to were you belong the Freak Show at the local circus, You b**ch!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif :furious: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif :furious:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.