I will never

GTO 427

I will never speak of my system on here again cause i see when ppls are jealous ei: to thundertunes for his knowledge and his system u bash him lay off him he must be pretty dam bored since he doesn't go to school so just stop bashin ppls for no real reason and don't ask about my system or i'll kill all of u

Originally posted by GTO 427 I will never speak of my system on here again cause i see when ppls are jealous ei: to thundertunes for his knowledge and his system u bash him lay off him he must be pretty dam bored since he doesn't go to school so just stop bashin ppls for no real reason and don't ask about my system or i'll kill all of u
That would be "i.e." Thundertunes not EI: , SO how many user names you got now ??

Originally posted by GTO 427 I will never speak of my system on here again cause i see when ppls are jealous ei: to thundertunes for his knowledge and his system u bash him lay off him he must be pretty dam bored since he doesn't go to school so just stop bashin ppls for no real reason and don't ask about my system or i'll kill all of u

Originally posted by Jmac I agree that you guys should lay off Thundertunes but I also think that Thundertunes should POST WISELY so as to not open himself up to this kind of scrutiny ...

I agrree with you Jmac , But he brought it on himself and If you see what I do This is probably him tooo ! Looks as if he may be using different user names now to make himslef look better ! .......... doesn't go to school so just stop bashin ppls for no real . Look Familar ??

JEEZ report this guy to the Admin just another one of "thundertunes'" friends.

And dont threaten to kill me b*tch.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Justin

Hey what do you have for a system :p :p :p :p //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif If you have one.

Justin

Nice try Thundertunes...

my guess is he has 28 13w7's and about 56 Zapco amps. Hes probably hitting 362.8db. This is all in his Pinto that is sitting on 22's. custom paint job. ferrari engine dropped in. twin turbo. 100 shot nos kit. supercharger. custom exhaust made out of platinum. am i right?

Originally posted by Bumpin03 my guess is he has 28 13w7's and about 56 Zapco amps. Hes probably hitting 362.8db. This is all in his Pinto that is sitting on 22's. custom paint job. ferrari engine dropped in. twin turbo. 100 shot nos kit. supercharger. custom exhaust made out of platinum. am i right?
You forgot the diamond pinstripes and 24k gold dice on the rear mirror, and playstation 8 and 47 Tv screens.

Originally posted by Spddracer Man "IMBOARD" with "THUNDERTUNES" and I sure wish I had a "GTO 427" Ok BOys and girls what do all these have in Common ?
MM OK why are you including my name with these people. Just trying to joke around no need to get mad there spddracer.

Justin

EDIT ok do you think im the same person as these people well IM not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.