I want my stickerss :)

Maxipads
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Gboo I really did not want to make a thread but i mean ive texted you numerous times and pm you. its been about a month or so now i MO'ed out twenty dollars for both decals and you sent me proof they were done (custom Decals) said they mailed week or 2 ago and you mailed them through USPS. You live in Central Cali and i live in SoCal. I know your reputable and you've sent numerous amounts of people decals on here no problems and i know i kind of didnt get scammed since you used your materials to make them. But just wanna know if you really did ship them or if USPS ****ed up. or you ****ed up and wrote the wrong shipping addy. lol Im not mad about this since its $20 but i would like the decals. PLease

i sent plugitin on here a radio and hes just in norther mich im in the middle but it took 3 weeks to arrive usps

Im still here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif been awhile since I sold stickers on here just pm me if you need some made up. GL with transaction!!!

i sent plugitin on here a radio and hes just in norther mich im in the middle but it took 3 weeks to arrive usps
Ohh well maybe the same thing is happening to me but he told he checked with USPS and they said it should've arrived monday at the latest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Maxipads

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Maxipads
Orange County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies