I think my car is about to die

phucing_shet

Quebec
when I got into my honda civic this morning I noticed that my new radio was gone. Now this has happened a lot to my friends but we can't explain it. We have a hunch though.

It was really hot and I know that honda civics are crappy so I think the radio evaporated. The radio was made of some really crappy plastic like substance so that might be why.

I had just found it at the land fill last week. I cleaned it up nice and poped it in where the stock radio evaporated. from now on I'm not going to listen to music in my car because it keeps on evaporating.

Aslo the gas pedal is bent in. I think it's starting to evaporate as well, but I'll keep my eye on it. bye.

dude, please go into further detail about this evapourating...

If you can answer that, then a whole new meaning might come out of your questions, along with new answers.

Thanks.

Originally posted by phucing_shet when I got into my honda civic this morning I noticed that my new radio was gone. Now this has happened a lot to my friends but we can't explain it. We have a hunch though.

It was really hot and I know that honda civics are crappy so I think the radio evaporated. The radio was made of some really crappy plastic like substance so that might be why.

I had just found it at the land fill last week. I cleaned it up nice and poped it in where the stock radio evaporated. from now on I'm not going to listen to music in my car because it keeps on evaporating.

Aslo the gas pedal is bent in. I think it's starting to evaporate as well, but I'll keep my eye on it. bye.
I's in love with a girl on l.s.d.

She'd see things i'd never see

She broadened her perspective

Then I got more selective

I's in love with a girl on l.s.d.

Evaporation eh? Right on! - Explain it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I know the evaporation theory too........

About 6 yrs ago I had nice Alpine cassette h/u evaporate from my picup after I fell asleep at the wheel, went into the ditch ang got stuck coming home after a long day of shoveling snow. The driver's window evaporated also, along with part of the dash face.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused:

Hey I had a whole car evaporate on me once along with 2 amps, 4 subs, 6 mids, 4 highs, an eq, cd-changer, alarm, etc......It was a ***** but sometimes these things just are made poor and evaporate. LOL By the way I want what he is having!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

phucing_shet

phucing_shet
Quebec
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Alaxan