I put my car into park and my sounds get distorted

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fatherdamien

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oregon
Hello, I recently purchased a kenwood Apple car play with two 6x9 and two 6/12 kickers. After installation, problems started to occurs. Whenever I drive and put my car into park my speakers get severely distorted. It does this when I have my sounds turned up or whenever I play certain songs. Anyone experience this problem?

Similar to another user, there are connections that ground wiring when in park to allow screens to function. If this wire isn't connected to the right place, you can force the head unit into a short circuit. Re-visit those connections - the ones that are for dimming, illumination, parking, reverse, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.