i need the worlds cheapest 18" sub

dvrmstrng
5,000+ posts

DE
i have my old box lying in my garage...its 9.3 cubes tuned to 28 htz....i got this idea for summer and whatnot we usually have music going in the garage...well i have the plate amp that comes with the dayton 120 combo...i think its 150 RMS.....so im wondering...

is anyone willing to donate or can someone point me in the direction of the cheapest 18" i could find to throw in this box and hook up to the plate amp....wanna see what kinda output id get....

thanks guys.

**does anyone know what kind of load that plate amp could handle?***

alright sweet...and the sub cutout for the Q i had was 16 3/4 inches and the SS sub is 16 1/2...so it would work....just trying to see if anyone has any cheap 18 they wanna get rid of....or just donate...*freebie thread*....i cant find any of those BASS subwoofers on ebay

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.