i need some input

Participant count
  • Participant list

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
Tulsa, OK
well im thinking about getting 2 orion 12" HCCA 12D subs....they handle 600rms...im actually thinking of going to the next step below the hcca's give me some input on these....also do you have any idea what the msrp tend to be

those Orions are awsonme if you for a amp that is atleast 2000wattspeak, 1500rms. and you need a **** good box. they go for about 450 to 750 dollars. the recamended amp is the orion competition series. high current, high power. I wanted a pair but I want to put them in a new car not my 85 crap car. too much rattle

Orion is like every other brand out there, they all have a top line, bottom line. orion extrem subs are the bottom of the barrel. they sound better than most subs at the bottom, but thats it. I have seen and heard lots of subs from many different companies. I think that it all depends on amps, boxes, designs, specs, ect. what are you looking for? I like s q. and bass. I have a nice system, Pioneer head unit, alpine 3-1\4 radio shack 4X6's 6X9's 4 way components, two alpine mrvt407 amps and one visonik 1500watt mono block, pushing two hollywood excrusion1280d subs, and a trunk full of dynomat. I plan on getting those JBLGTi subs, maybe a whole JBL system

or Alpine, they are among the best companies.

Does any one want to buy a buick regal, 85 FR 3.8L automatic trans new engine only 20,000 miles on it. and the trunk has dynomat installed by professionals( Ultimate electronics auto shop)

I am asking about $1,000.00 - $2,000.00 O.B.O.

I need to pay some student loans off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.