I need some help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

RXZILLA
10+ year member

Resurrection of a legend…
Texas
Apprentice needed,

Looking for someone in the Fort Worth area to help me with car audio duties. I travel a lot and would like someone to help me with certain projects that deal with all levels of car audio. Need not be an expert. Looking for someone who will be open minded and someone to teach what I know and to help accelerate your carrier in the car audio world. Many plans are in the works and sometimes travel is required. Please send me you name and info including your phone number.

Apprentice needed,

Looking for someone in the Fort Worth area to help me with car audio duties. I travel a lot and would like someone to help me with certain projects that deal with all levels of car audio. Need not be an expert. Looking for someone who will be open minded and someone to teach what I know and to help accelerate your carrier in the car audio world. Many plans are in the works and sometimes travel is required. Please send me you name and info including your phone number.
Sounds like you're looking for a choirboy.

lol....thats funny. No just need someone who is willing to break bad habbits from other installers and someone who will travel with me to shows around DFW and Texas.

i got your info bro. I will need one more in the Fort Worth area.

With your help and maybe one other it should work out. Just gotta get the ducks in a row.

too bad you're not a little bit closer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif good meeting you at the bossier show awhile back too...your ish is loud! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...