i need help with system problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

zack1442
10+ year member

u mad
ok so the other day i hooked up my friends dc level 4 15 to his lanzar vibe 1800 ...and yesterday it sounded like it was running with like a quarter of the power. so i seen he had a 8g ground so i thought that was it right away..so we went out n got all 0 guage reconnected all wires, rca,remote,power,etc...and it still sounded the same..so i kinda pushed around on the buttons and kinda tapped the amp and it kicked on...i could tell with the new wires it was much louder..but it wont stay on so idk what it could be....the coil doesnt smell or anything.it just hits at full power everyonce in awhile

and i asked if u could help me with it...i didnt ask for u to put my **** down..if u thought it was the amp u coulda just said its prolly the amp...
I thought you said it was your friends. And lose the attitude, im just trying to help you. There is a reason no one who knows what there doing runs lanzar(except for the opti drive series). My first amp was a lanzar to, and it was nothing but problems until it caught fire.

I thought you said it was your friends. And lose the attitude, im just trying to help you. There is a reason no one who knows what there doing runs lanzar(except for the opti drive series). My first amp was a lanzar to, and it was nothing but problems until it caught fire.

well it was mine..the lanzar was my old amp n i sold it...it worked fine for my friend when he had his type r on it at 2 ohms..once we put it at 1 it ran for like 2 days then the amp ****ed up...i just fig id ask cuz it might have been something else..but i went over everything and even took the amp apart...and it was def the amp..so i hooked up a rf power to the sub and sounded great.......i know lanzar aint the best but i was just kinda hoping it wasnt because of that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.