I need 2 12's and an amp...

Participant count
  • Participant list

rickymac21
10+ year member

2loud4u
Basically I have no real set company I'd like, so I'm open to whatever you got.

The woofers should handle between 300-1000w rms. No more as I don't want to buy a new alternator for this install.

The amp would need to run around 1200-1600w rms@ 1ohm.

I wouldn't mind a pair of Sundown SA 12's, or something similar.

Just post what you have, the price, and hopefully I can make a deal with someone. Thanks.

I might add. The 2 12's isn't something I'm set on either. 1 18 of equal power (1000-1500w rms) would be an option as well. Maybe an Hdc3 18? Or American bass HD 18... I'm keeping an open mind so pitch

Budget is somewhat flexible, but would like to keep it under 600 total for the sub(s) and amp. That's kinda why I'm here looking for used equipment. But again I am flexible so shoot me offers and if it's something I like I'll pm you.

Would like to have something purchased by the end of the week.

If you can get your hands on one, a PPI 1800 is a good budget amp for right at 200.. Then if you want 2 SA 12's they're around 200 each as well.. There is your 600 right there. Unless you're needing wire also, then you're probably up to 650-700 ish?

I've got a US Amps MD2D with box/control knob I'd sell you. $250 shipped. Pm me if your interested in it, I'll make a fs ad on it next week sometime.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.