I know, I know

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I dont want to hear it.... She needs a bit of help on the low end but I want to keep it stealth as possible. I'm thinking a JL thin 12 on a XD600 running off a AC LC-2. Maybe squeeze it in the spare tire well. I could build a glass box to sit in the spare but I wonder how the cover panel will act? The front stage is actully pretty good, not loud at all but crisp and its got a decent TA setup( I found it playing in the menu ) View attachment 26549644

I'm fine with it now TBH, the sync system is pretty da mn cool. This would be the perfect SQ car, there is zero road noise and the fenderwells are lined with something that feels like felt
the factory deadening is stout

oh and welcome to the Ford family. Those new Fusions are nice

that 6 speaker system tho

the factory deadening is stout
oh and welcome to the Ford family. Those new Fusions are nice

that 6 speaker system tho
Out of the 17 cars i've had over 20 years this is the first Ford. So far I'm loving it, cant beat 0% APR either. Over 6 years I'll be paying $500 over sticker

Out of the 17 cars i've had over 20 years this is the first Ford. So far I'm loving it, cant beat 0% APR either. Over 6 years I'll be paying $500 over sticker
did you get a Titanium or the SE with the Appearance package?

I noticed that you had the foglights

Dont usually come on the SE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date