I just need some quick advice please

Participant count
  • Participant list
So to start, I have 2 Sundown Audio SA12's 750rms 2ohm. I have a Phoenix Gold sx12001 powering them and they sound great but I know they want more power. I am trying to sell my amp and am asking 300 for it. Retails new for 749.00, because I want a Skar Audio 2500.1 for my subs. I got an offer from someone offering a straight across trade for a SPL GLA1 6000d amp. I know absolutley nothing about that amp. I was hoping to get some advice here from people that know car audio. I hate to pass on it and have it be a killer deal for me, or the opposite and take the deal and find out I gave away a great amp for a piece of trash.

So to start, I have 2 Sundown Audio SA12's 750rms 2ohm. I have a Phoenix Gold sx12001 powering them and they sound great but I know they want more power. I am trying to sell my amp and am asking 300 for it. Retails new for 749.00, because I want a Skar Audio 2500.1 for my subs. I got an offer from someone offering a straight across trade for a SPL GLA1 6000d amp. I know absolutley nothing about that amp. I was hoping to get some advice here from people that know car audio. I hate to pass on it and have it be a killer deal for me, or the opposite and take the deal and find out I gave away a great amp for a piece of trash.
no not good amp.. one of members here just tested a belva 5k and it did over 2500 i think and they're cheap amps.. u can see his test if u are interested in amp shopping.. also 1 guy here has belva 2k that tested at 1k rms on a 1 FU 15 he does 140db..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.