i hope they die!!!!

As mentioned by someone else, the fire was likely accidental. It likely occured while they were taking the rims //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Notice the rear of the car was largely spared; it likely started up front somewhere with a loose wire. If someone doused the car to torch it, they would douse the whole thing and you wouldn't have half the paintjob untouched. The trunk isn't even scorched.

ehh somethnig seems fishy, rims are the easiest thing to sell out of that car and they leave the rims? but take the time to fry the car? Im thinking the car was worth more in insurance than after he removed the equipment.
OMG. I can see you guys points, but come the **** on. atleast give the guy the benifit of the doubt. i mean ****.

Oh, and on the wheels. there has been a little invention called

LOCKING LUGNUTS.

In this case, these locking lugnuts did exactly what they are supposed to do. PREVENT THEFT.

ZOMG. A product did what it was designed to do, i cant ****ing beleive that!

ehh somethnig seems fishy, rims are the easiest thing to sell out of that car and they leave the rims? but take the time to fry the car? Im thinking the car was worth more in insurance than after he removed the equipment.
fire could have been a short, i think it is, considering it looks like most the damage is to the engine/front of car, why would they start the fire under the hood? rims are the easiest to sell, but not steal. What if they couldn't get the rims off? I see this turning into a "god or no god" "9/11" or similar thread so who's bringin the popcorn

OMG. I can see you guys points, but come the **** on. atleast give the guy the benifit of the doubt. i mean ****.
Oh, and on the wheels. there has been a little invention called

LOCKING LUGNUTS.

In this case, these locking lugnuts did exactly what they are supposed to do. PREVENT THEFT.

ZOMG. A product did what it was designed to do, i cant ****ing beleive that!
LOL locking nuts only work on mechanics LMAO most car thiefs have the generics for major rim companies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif atleats here in Miami they do.

sorry to hear that man...toledo go figure. from what i seen from car thieves they throw a little bit of gas/lighter fluid in your seats and set it on fire that way. sorry to hear and if anyone knows jason you know he wouldnt have done this now db drag finals are too close.

Someone thinks locking lugnuts stop someone from stealing rims when the person can deactivate a car alarm and steal an entire sytem without the owner knowing with the vehicle being steps from his house. Im not accuseing anybody of fraud, im just saying locking lugnuts stop no decent theif. I know of cases where a set of 24's on a silverado where jacked in

Explostion could have been a tire, radiator, brake or steering resivior. The engine bay looks like it got pretty hot.

sorry to hear that man...toledo go figure. from what i seen from car thieves they throw a little bit of gas/lighter fluid in your seats and set it on fire that way. sorry to hear and if anyone knows jason you know he wouldnt have done this now db drag finals are too close.
So then why list all your stuff for sale if finals are so important? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

This turned out to be a very interesting thread. I'm curious as to what the OP has to say when he gets back.

Someone thinks locking lugnuts stop someone from stealing rims when the person can deactivate a car alarm and steal an entire sytem without the owner knowing with the vehicle being steps from his house. Im not accuseing anybody of fraud, im just saying locking lugnuts stop no decent theif.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

And why take 4 lug nuts of EACH wheel on one side of the car? Why would you take ANY off if you didn't have the key for the wheel locks, let alone do it twice? Why would you attempt to take the wheels off at all without jacking the car up? I don't recall seeing the car raised at all in the pics unless they happened to lower it back down when the fire started.. Unlikely? Perhaps..

I'm calling ******** to this whole episode.. It's all just a little too perfect.. But I hope your insurance company doesn't see it that way.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rawdogj

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
rawdogj
toledo,ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date