• Thread starter Starkillers2019
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 668
    Participant count
  • Participant list
S

Starkillers2019

im looking to bring them back from death  is it possible..       there in good shape just missing the cones..lol     any one know were or how i can get these rebuilt    or should i chuck them

Last edited:
im looking to bring them back from death  is it possible..       there in good shape just missing the cones..lol     any one know were or how i can get these rebuilt    or should i chuck them
ill help you out and give you my address so you can ship them to me ;)  PSI likely has softparts for them. shoot them en email with the model # of the woofer and theyll let ya know. 

https://psicaraudio.com/request-form/

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.