I have 10 Phoenix Gold 12 inch Ti2 12D4 for sale

Thatguy1994

I have 10 Phoenix Gold Ti2 12D4 subwoofers for sale. Asking for $225 a piece. They were only in the car for a couple months. They weren't over powered or even wired under 2 Ohms. RMS is about 600 watts minimum and 1200 maximum according to manufacturer.

Shipping must be pay for by buyer. Willing to drive half way depending on where you're located.

Again i am an idiot and can not figure out how to upload pictures so if you pm me i can send you pictures via email or text. Thanks.

Mods if I posted this wrong please let me know so I can fix it. Thanks.

I have 10 Phoenix Gold Ti2 12D4 subwoofers for sale. Asking for $225 a piece. They were only in the car for a couple months. They weren't over powered or even wired under 2 Ohms. RMS is about 600 watts minimum and 1200 maximum according to manufacturer.
Shipping must be pay for by buyer. Willing to drive half way depending on where you're located.

Again i am an idiot and can not figure out how to upload pictures so if you pm me i can send you pictures via email or text. Thanks.

Mods if I posted this wrong please let me know so I can fix it. Thanks.

Pics man

download Photobucket copy the image link paste it in here

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

user name and today's date with all the subs and pictures of the actual subs not just boxes

was just about to say that ^

we need proof of having 10 working subs too... anyone can have 1 sub and claim to have 10 when they only have 1 working and 9 pavers...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.