i got my windows tinted

be careful backing up at night..i have 5% all around. cant see ish at night. i have it up front too, i anyways have to drive with my windows open at night. i always have my windows open anyways tho..even in rain usually (unless its pouring)
that isnt that dark...

uuuhhh because if i do anything wrong cops dont have reason to stop.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
thats my states legal limit up front.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Okay, I feel like this was missed the first time, so I'm going to go ahead and break it down:

You think that:

If you do anything wrong

The cops have no reason to stop.

Think really really hard. Let your drowning consciousness gasp for a breath of logic for a second.

That means if you, for example, crash into the police station smoking crack, they have no reason to stop you.........because you have legal tint.

That's what you said.

No, no, don't start replying. Reread your statement. Possibly cross-check your elementary school english textbook. Take the post down to the boys at the lab and have them analyze night and day to figure out the exact right way to tell you precisely how much of an asshat you are for this statement, and maybe

JUST MAYBE

it will be the straw that broke the camels back and will lurch your ignorant retarded ass into an introspective journey that will veer your life from the path of eternal embarassment that you are currently speeding towards at 400 miles per hour.

May whatever god exists have mercy on your soul.

Okay, I feel like this was missed the first time, so I'm going to go ahead and break it down:
You think that:

If you do anything wrong

Think really really hard. Let your drowning consciousness gasp for a breath of logic for a second.

That means if you, for example, crash into the police station smoking crack, they have no reason to stop you.........because you have legal tint.

That's what you said.

No, no, don't start replying. Reread your statement. Possibly cross-check your elementary school english textbook. Take the post down to the boys at the lab and have them analyze night and day to figure out the exact right way to tell you precisely how much of an asshat you are for this statement, and maybe

JUST MAYBE

it will be the straw that broke the camels back and will lurch your ignorant retarded ass into an introspective journey that will veer your life from the path of eternal embarassment that you are currently speeding towards at 400 miles per hour.

ALL THAT???

and all i do is this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

You think that:

If you do anything wrong

That's what you said.

JUST MAYBE

i just read this and lol'd, then i read the quote in your sig and spit out my crown and coke. ha ha.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You think that:

If you do anything wrong

That's what you said.

JUST MAYBE

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif

BTW the tint looks good,they did a nice job

i noticed they didnt get all the water out from one of the windows, i tried a credit card, but i couldnt get it to come out, is there something i could do at my house,or should i just take it back to them?

i noticed they didnt get all the water out from one of the windows, i tried a credit card, but i couldnt get it to come out, is there something i could do at my house,or should i just take it back to them?
It should go away after a few days

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

04_edge

10+ year member
iPhail.
04_edge
Rowlett, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date