I got $75... Sell me MIDS!!!

basscort2009
5,000+ posts

Banned
dallas tx
ok i need some mids for my doors. i need 6.5s. i was looking at the selenium SEL-6W4P but are they just like real bassy or do they have good output. i kinda want some more sound then midbass if that makes sense. but anyways if anyone has some nice mids for sale offer up PP ready!

pics and specs a must

I am getting a new set of ID CX62s today. When I install them and remove the older cx62s you can get them for very cheap. One works the other doesnt. ID will recone the one that doesnt work if you are interested send me a PM. Again, bc one doesnt work I will be very generous with the price. I can get pics after they are uninstalled.

2ohm a piece

100rms-(250rms if you know what you are doing)

https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=846
Or if you like the looks of a mag shield - https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1354

Beautiful beasts.. If u need detailed pic's just pm me and I will snap a few for you.

P.S I am not selling mine but with your $75 budget just go buy them BNIB and skip all these used speakers people will offer up.
very nice. how do urs sound? have vids of them? or just a detailed opinion like what amp and wattage and stuff

I have only installed them in my doors for maybe 10mins just to play around with them and to me they walked over my old DDC6.5's in every category . Mbrooky is gonna help me install them Saturday (had to wait for some MDF rings) at that time I can give you a detailed description on how they really sound. I sure can get you some vids of them in action. I will be using a nine.2 to power them and my DDT tweets. I am running passive at this moment off a hertz crossover.. With my electrical system each side should see about 125watts.

I have only installed them in my doors for maybe 10mins just to play around with them and to me they walked over my old DDC6.5's in every category . Mbrooky is gonna help me install them Saturday (had to wait for some MDF rings) at that time I can give you a detailed description on how they really sound. I sure can get you some vids of them in action. I will be using a nine.2 to power them and my DDT tweets. I am running passive at this moment off a hertz crossover.. With my electrical system each side should see about 125watts.
awesome thanks

i have some 8" kicker smb8 fs.. $80 shipped
need 6.5s please

Ive got a new set of Precision power PM65's sitting here.

NeillBarber
pics and specs please and price

i got some earthquake vtek series coaxials?
pics specs price

Image Dynamics CX62 6.5 midbass
excellent condition

$75 shipped

see my F/S thread for pics
seen them they look good. how they sound? harsh? boomy? smooth loud ??

awesome thanks
need 6.5s please

pics and specs please and price

pics specs price

seen them they look good. how they sound? harsh? boomy? smooth loud ??
They are the nicest used midbasses you're gonna get on here for $75, & nicer than anything you'll get new for that.

They have EXCELLENT midbass response if properly installed (deadened doors &/or pods) They like power, I only gave them 100RMS apiece, but I've seen people give them 200RMS apiece.

Very smooth & natural sounding speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basscort2009

5,000+ posts
Banned
basscort2009
dallas tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date