i get get it loud enough

I understand you want to keep the *stock* look, but IMO, the only place for a HU is in the dash.

I foresee nothing but problems with your under-the-seat setup. At least get it more than "snug"... bolt it to something solid.

hey shakes i have a mount for it i just wanted it to work right b4 i put it on i agree you dont want a hu bouncin around btw can somebody tell me how to post pics up sp yall can see it now that it works haha

the flux compaster was binding up with the comblition valve in returns caused my muffler bearing to rattle loose haha faulty wiring stupid mistakes should have double checked my double check men we dont need instructions or a map lol

the flux compaster was binding up with the comblition valve in returns caused my muffler bearing to rattle loose haha faulty wiring stupid mistakes should have double checked my double check men we dont need instructions or a map lol
ROFL! When I first read that I was like WTF? Good one! Thought your friend was giving you the run around.

Glad you got it fixed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.