I finall got some respectable subs!!! PICS

Nice truck and nice subs BUT:

Any audio stickers: sh*t stolen eventually

No audio stickers : higher probability of keepin your stuff

Insurance coverage for gear also good idea if you dont have it already.

Thanks for the compliments. The funny thing is almost nobody in the kennesaw/cobb Co area really knows about RD, they all like to go to best buy :/. And i do have full coverage on my truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

if u read in the thread, my buddy only showed up once in the dark we never got to film anything. But he did agree that my stuff was louder than his. I can say now that my stuff is significantly louder. I still call upon his sister every now and then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif As a matter of fact she will be over at my house tues night to stay the night. I didnt get a chance yesterday to record anything but i will today as soon as i get back home from work. probably close to 1pm Ga time. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Why do you have the subs facing the floor? I have a single cab and if it wasnt for the sub poking out a little I would be able to put my middle seat back in. If I turn the box around I would have the sub and port right up agaist the back of the cab and I dont think thatd be good?
no that wouldnt be good for the subs to be against the back of the cab. I did it ti have a clean stock look on the inside of the truck. i took some extra time tucking wires away so u cant see anything. It sounds really good i was surprised.

Welcome to the big leagues,but yeah....those stickers are super huge!
lol thanks ill be in the big leages when i get a better amp lol.

I had a choice between two different designs and the gr8 people of ca.com chose the stealth box. lol you can see more of it here on my build log.

caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376882

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif im all over insuring my ish!

Here are the vids, once again my camera sux so please be patient. If i can get a decent recorder i would

yes, i just delivered lol

lol considering what you got to do to get them out, id have to leave it for about 3 hours before someone could steal it. I have full coverage anyway.

Yeah, theft factor, but is also gay as hell if you're not sponsored.....
considering the price i got them for i might as well br sponsored. and i plan on goin to a couple of local shows with steve, eric, and kenney thank you very much lol.

looks like they have some potential with a better electrical and amp...but it sounds like you barely have any highs..
Yea, they would deff be better with a 1750.1 or a saz 2000d or something like that. It the camera i think it didnt capture the soud to well.

Here is another vid I took this one with a better camera and it shows the bottom of the box so you can see my subs. Sorry that they are a little dirty. lol I will clean them this weekend. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

t1990le

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
t1990le
Kennesaw, Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date