I F'd up big time,you're all going to luagh!

Option 2:Build the **** thing,my G/f wants a small system so we can get her some 10's and I'll give her my 300w amp and she said she wants a pink box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif
Thats funny I just ordered pink laminate for the front baffle on my gf's civic... I was thinking about engraving "Ashleys Bumps" into it... She has one of the old school immortals running at 2000 RMS... Its going to be a 3.5 cube box tuned to 38 with a pink front baffle... That should be fun.

Man all you guys are right,My back has been killing me the last few days and I guess I overdid the meds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
My bad...I'll delet the thread when everyone is done having their laugh! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

dude you are far toob self critical... not every one on here goes out of their way to make people feel stupid... YOu didnt do anything wrong... we all make mistakes.

i still think you're missing a port piece in there.

The reasoning behind this is: The port is 4" wide. He only needs 4.75 for the second 'port' piece. The 4" port + the width of the MDF makes up the extra .75 he needs for the total port length. Sounds weird, I know, but it's right....

The reasoning behind this is: The port is 4" wide. He only needs 4.75 for the second 'port' piece. The 4" port + the width of the MDF makes up the extra .75 he needs for the total port length. Sounds weird, I know, but it's right....
Im so glad you changed your signature... Honestly the old one was such an understatement of your skills as a box builder from what I understand... As does mine, but the box in mine was the first time I had ever painted a glassed box... I carpeted them before that... SO that one holds sentimental value... Supose maybe that one did for you aswell. I guess I should up grade mine sometime soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.