I done goofed....

Pyle is on the same level as Pyramid and Boss. It's all garbage gear.
Car audio pyle is. Pyle Pro for the most part is decent stuff. The AQ tweets are rebadged pyle from what I can tell. Hell I replaced a pair of BMS midranges in my SQ car for a set of pyle pro 8's in the kicks, I was actually pleasantly suprised. Midrange was a bit gritter, but I had more midbass and they handled more than rated power pretty decently. Pyle pro is good budget gear, especially for getting loud, I'd take it over PRV any day, if that counts.

yea, I was basing my opinion of what you and popwarhomie said.

Guys, this isnt about what brand speakers im running, its about will it work and sound right. This isnt going in a car so it needs to be VERY low budget.
considering how noisy a car environment is during driving compared to being stationary out in the open, you should have no problems getting loud with 4 of the drivers going at once, They are very sensitive speakers that react well to any amount of power put on it. I was skeptical when i got my db drive pro audio 8 ohms mids but they scream on low power. They seriously outblasted a set of onkyo 5.1s on 50 watts of reciever power.

Pyle pro audio is great.

Guess what. SQ pro audio tweeters are the same **** thing. But double the price.

Everyone knocking Pyle pro most likely have zero experience with them.

Pyle pro audio is great.
Guess what. SQ pro audio tweeters are the same **** thing. But double the price.

Everyone knocking Pyle pro most likely have zero experience with them.
They are low end PA. Not my flavor at all. Some people love audiopoop PA, those same people like these. AQs PA is no better.

They are low end PA. Not my flavor at all. Some people love audiopoop PA, those same people like these. AQs PA is no better.
as said before, same thing as other off the shelf PAs just a lot damn cheaper. OP's not going for mid-tier to high end detailed quality, just something cheap for high school kids to get loud at beach bonfires or whatnot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.