I can't believe this (i hate people like this)

There has to be some level of respect for others. That is taught at home, or not in many cases. I was raised to respect other people. This includes not rolling down the street in a neighborhood at any hour of the day pissing people off.
My post was misunderstood, so I'll try to clarify.

I agree that there is a likely chance that a lot of kids and younger adults that are blaring their subs in residential areas probably don't give two shits about respecting others because they were not taught it, but to stereotype everyone like that is just wrong and ignorant, imo.

What kind of house does this guy live in if everything rattles inside and he has to sleep in his basement LOL
Sure he has a point and is angry, but I think he went a lil overboard and exaggerated with some things in the article.
Maybe he lives here

untitled.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

If we could get more people to show some courtesy, and not blast through residential neighborhood's, this wouldn't be such a problem.

As much as I love this hobby, I myself want to kill the dumbasses who drive down my street with tweeters and bass blaring. More than anything, I'd just like to blow up their cars.

For anyone who doesn't know by now, showing off your loud stereo to the elderly on your street isn't really helping with your "street cred". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

well deaf people cant hear emergency vehicles and they can drive, maybe we should ban them from driving? I dont know about you guys but my stereo is a little louder than a "boombox" lol

i live relitively close and my moms 15 mins away so im up in that area alot
rosevilles straight suburbia right outside sacramento..it cant be that bad

not our roseville...... read it again and you will see its not... that **** wouldnt ever fly in cali

So he's saying that loud stereos = badly raised children. That's just ignorant.
Not necessarily crack smoking baby shaking type of children, but at the very least, they are "ignorant" and disrespectful.

I agree with the point of the article, but have never been one to care for enforcement approaches to minor issues.

So he's saying that loud stereos = badly raised children. That's just ignorant.
the need to show off that u have a loud stereo when go through a residential area...i.e. "i like to rattle ppl's houses" mentality=badly raised children. At least i think that's what he means

Why not just get the cops to write more tickets? I mean seriously, it would generate more revenue for the city, and if you confiscate equipment after a couple of violations, then it's really gonna start making a difference to people... and it'll ONLY affect those who are actually doing the annoying ****, not everyone who puts in an aftermarket system and is responsible and considerate when using it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.