i can pretty much get any sub i want

I already have an enclosure, why build a new one? brb building a new enclousure for every sub i buy..........no.
I just want some good sounding subs. I can fit about anything besides a XXX.
If "sq" is the actual goal, enclosure should be a priority. Hell, I'm moderate sql and build at least one for every new woofer (woofers).

Not attacking you, so don't get defensive. Just trying to help. If you are content with your current enclosure, post up specs and we can point you to a woofer that is compatible with it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IA and Arc Flatli(y)ne series are possibilities. Some would call IDMax and Fi Q possibilites as well. Though most people use them for SQL duties.

If/when you want actual and literal sq, be prepared to alter everything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif It's a biatch.

For some nice SQ(L) you could pick up an Xcon' date=' feed it 1500 or so and call it a day.
Just another option.[/quote']

Agreed.

And the enclosure is absolutely more important than the sub. I'd rather have a $250 sub in a $500 box than a $750 in a non-suitable enclosure. Given that the $250 box is built perfectly to the specs of the driver, geared towards sq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.