I am planning to get a sound system. But I don't know what to get. . .

Participant count
  • Participant list

PoltArt
10+ year member

Hi, I know this is my first post and I know I don't know anything but I am hoping I can get some help.

I don't know a lot about sound systems at all, but I am interested in purchasing one for my car.

I have only looked over some head units and some subs, and I am planning to get an Alpine Ipod friendly HU with two 12" Alpine Type R subs. However the amp, front/rear speakers, and anything else I may need I have no idea about.

So can you guys be helpful enough to give me some names or links to products that would work well.

Also my budget is around $1000.00 (I can go higher but I would like to keep it in that region)

Thank you very much to everyone in advance. I really appreciate it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hello there welcome to the forum. Could you please let us know what make model and year the car is. Also what kind of music you listen to. I think I can point you in the right direction and help you with any questions you have.

Hello there welcome to the forum. Could you please let us know what make model and year the car is. Also what kind of music you listen to. I think I can point you in the right direction and help you with any questions you have.
I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer.

And I usually listen to rap/horrorcore music. With metal thrown in as well. 3/5 the time I listen to rap though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.