I am an addict and i make so much money it is killing me

faulkton

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jul 10, 2005
neverland
I work in the cannabis industry and had to go to the ER yesterday from exhaustion. I do consultation and charge by the hour, travel a lot, minimum billing hours, ect .. think attorney style billing and pricing. Plus I love tech. I’m not an apple phanboi, I’ve owned every galaxy and note and tab S including 4.. 

can anyone offer advice of help? I have to go get fluids and rest. It’s costing me $9K to miss less than a week trip, but I am afraid of how much I might spend with this much time on my hands. 

Last time I bought Tannoy and went monoblock ATI amps and Atmos and an obscene TV.  

Like why did I just buy all these brand new iPads and iPhones and Apple Watchs??! I just Ordered 32 new Phillips hue colored bulbs... ?! I dont have a house right now because i stay in other peoples estates life’s so crazy,,

BC04F99D-87DD-4CEB-A8F9-0BDC0CB5A947.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
HOLY f*****g BLAST FROM THE PAST FAUKLTON!!

WHAT IT DO?!?

P.S.  You asked for help but you were not clear on what you wanted help with..

P.P.S. You sure have a lot of Apple products for someone that doesn't like Apple products.

Bohemian

Senior VIP Member
Jun 2, 2011
here
HOLY f*****g BLAST FROM THE PAST FAUKLTON!!

WHAT IT DO?!?

P.S.  You asked for help but you were not clear on what you wanted help with..

P.P.S. You sure have a lot of Apple products for someone that doesn't like Apple products.
He was never clear on much. He just puts the rope out, bro. 

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Hmm sell that stuff and move it.No sense in hoarding??As I have much room to speak.You need to keep hydrated and at the least eat something to keep your body fueled. peanuts are easy to buy and have on hand. Protein 

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Hmm sell that stuff and move it.No sense in hoarding??As I have much room to speak.You need to keep hydrated and at the least eat something to keep your body fueled. peanuts are easy to buy and have on hand. Protein 
Yea, if you're a proponent of digesting mold..

• Haha
Reactions: audiobaun
OP
faulkton

faulkton

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jul 10, 2005
neverland
Goddamn Oh, I thought after this long the internet would forget about me. I mean this was a perfect thread for Christ's sakes.

It's just tough for us Elder millennials. I've been living the dream you know, really do work in the Cannabis industry which was one of the benefits of teaching myself how to I grow it hydroponically when I was 14.. that was the year before I started college LOL

Now I think I want to go live somewhere else in the world again. America is kind like really harshharshing myand my boo with it's currently live. I've been looking at going to volunteer in a Iraqi refugee camp actually. Mostly because I think it would be really funny to say that I removed to Iraq rather than live in Trump America, and refugee camp Sue basically just like camping. I can do that.

OP
faulkton

faulkton

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jul 10, 2005
neverland
And I'm lazy and use talk to text so you can figure that out or not I don't really care haha your beloved faulty

I really did think that the internet would completely forget about me I'm going

OP
faulkton

faulkton

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jul 10, 2005
neverland
 I think I might actually just go camping. II’m really disillusioned with America right now, and I just need to leave it for a while. So yeah now I just can’t live in trumps America anymore. So I’m gonna go to Iraq. And volunteer at a refugee camp. I mean it beats living in f*****g trumps America… Can anyone argue with me?

I already talked to the MENA aid  organization But I’m not gonna deal with a bunch of bullshit bureaucratic regulations. If f*****g ISIS can sneak people in the country I can do it. I’m Catholic dude, I’ll just hook up with the local Catholic Church and be like I’m here to help.

I have some other ideas like Peru, they’re 90% Catholic, and I’m pretty sure if I just showed up in some poor mountain village Catholic diocese and said I hate my country because of the CIA destroyed your condiment. I want to live in a barn and shovel donkeys. They would let me help and  eat cardboard like the locals. 

I have already done the whole Asia thing Except for the creepiest sex tourist places and I don’t really want to go there.  I mean when you already met the slut whisperer in Korea what else is there to do in Asia? 

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Just go join the protesters and rioters in Paris and f**k some shit up. Don't forget your yellow vest.

OP
faulkton

faulkton

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jul 10, 2005
neverland
He might be high.
Might? Breakfast consists of between a half and a gram of 97%, well actually 95 to 97% distillate On a Ritz cracker and then you take another Ritz cracker and put it on top. You have to do that otherwise it just sticks to your teeth and then it taste like shit all day and it’s horrible and trust me just use crackers

take a drink of milk and let it get soggy. then it’s the best soggy cracker you’re ever going to eat. I know you guys Eat a lot of soggy crackers around here…But I bet you mine are the best LOL

Oh and if you’re in a poor soul In some horrible area who doesn’t know what distillate, it is basically refined  THC. You can also make diamonds 🙂 that’s crystallize THC. Those are fun to smoke but only after you’ve had your daily dose of terpenes  for the entourage affect. Google it if you don’t know what I’m talking about because I’m not your f*****g Wikipedia. I do wear a shirt that says I edit Wikipedia. Which actually started inspiring me to actually edit Wikipedia. Does anyone think that’s good for the world?

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
what the f**k are you talking about? 

You seem to have lost your mind some time ago

Please do go help in some refugee camp instead of just being one of those wannabes who virtue signals. Let me know how long you make it 

OP
faulkton

faulkton

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jul 10, 2005
neverland

Please do go help in some refugee camp instead of just being one of those wannabes who virtue signals. Let me know how long you make it 

Man I’m just having trouble in my life right now, I came here for some solace advice from Old Friends. You Don’t have to be so cruel and mean-spirited.

spider monkey you made me eat dinner

0A134874-85DC-4C32-BAFC-4B8388C48586.jpeg

0D05D7F1-E549-4A8F-B39B-7E039637AE56.jpeg

A44B8011-6366-475B-9426-E38F289E2F2A.jpeg

50A3D1F2-E115-4F89-85AD-31DA3EF21798.jpeg

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Goddamn Oh, I thought after this long the internet would forget about me. I mean this was a perfect thread for Christ's sakes.

It's just tough for us Elder millennials. I've been living the dream you know, really do work in the Cannabis industry which was one of the benefits of teaching myself how to I grow it hydroponically when I was 14.. that was the year before I started college LOL

Now I think I want to go live somewhere else in the world again. America is kind like really harshharshing myand my boo with it's currently live. I've been looking at going to volunteer in a Iraqi refugee camp actually. Mostly because I think it would be really funny to say that I removed to Iraq rather than live in Trump America, and refugee camp Sue basically just like camping. I can do that.
Well if you get a chance, go swing by doyouevenpost.com.  That's where the old Crunk crew from this forum ended up after the Great Disruption of 2007 occurred.  They all say hi, especially Flip.  I'm the only one left that frequents here.

Man I’m just having trouble in my life right now, I came here for some solace advice from Old Friends. You Don’t have to be so cruel and mean-spirited.

spider monkey you made me eat dinner

View attachment 3123

View attachment 3124

View attachment 3125

View attachment 3126
Could use some cheese.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds