i am a ricer w/ muscle

cowboy03tx

hey, guess what???? i have a 1987 rice burner nissan that sounds like it just ate 8 burritoes and a dodge charger that i just recently dropped a 5.7 L hemmi magnum in. so i know that my muscle would spank my rice any day but they are both fun to have and i have nitrous express in my nissan so it would be a good race between the two but even w/oi nitrous i would have to say that the muscle would win. but what i am saying is that i like 'em both and they have both gotton about the same amount of respect in all of my car shows.

Originally posted by cowboy03tx hey, guess what???? i have a 1987 rice burner nissan that sounds like it just ate 8 burritoes and a dodge charger that i just recently dropped a 5.7 L hemmi magnum in. so i know that my muscle would spank my rice any day but they are both fun to have and i have nitrous express in my nissan so it would be a good race between the two but even w/oi nitrous i would have to say that the muscle would win. but what i am saying is that i like 'em both and they have both gotton about the same amount of respect in all of my car shows.
hmmm a 17 year old from my town with a rice nissan not surprising and a charger with a 5.7L new dodge truck engine huh. may i call your bluff on that one sir? b/c i do and i have no reason to believe it unless i see it. seeing as how i've been into the race scene since before you were a freshman in high school even though i'm only two years older than you. may i ask what h/s you go to?? also, if you've been in car shows around austin i would have seen you there and i would know of you especially if you have "6 MTX 12"s being pushed by a lot of power"

adam

p.s.- if you can proove it then my good man please do and i will take back what i said.

Its Hemi biatch, and lets see some pix of the 5.7 engine in this little nissan.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Originally posted by packerfan Its Hemi biatch, and lets see some pix of the 5.7 engine in this little nissan.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
I think he dropped the Hemi in his Charger....not Nissan.

hmmm... why would he drop the 350 hemi when he could have had the bigger one (can't remember displacement... 460???) from the chargers time period..

oh wait, because he saw "hemmi" on the dodge commercials, and thought it was new technology..

Originally posted by gellis4 hmmm... why would he drop the 350 hemi when he could have had the bigger one (can't remember displacement... 460???) from the chargers time period..

427?

- Steve

Yeah...it is the 426 Hemi. Now there are 528, 472, 426 Hemi's, 360 and 402 Magnum's, 440 Six Pak, 500 Wedge...etc.

- Steve

didnt dodge also make a 390 hemi??? my dad has one sitting in his back yard in an old wrecker truck.......im thinking its 390....could be wrong tho......always wanted to take that thing and have soem fun w/ it...heh

Originally posted by Goddyd4me didnt dodge also make a 390 hemi??? my dad has one sitting in his back yard in an old wrecker truck.......im thinking its 390....could be wrong tho......always wanted to take that thing and have soem fun w/ it...heh
If it is a Hemi, bring it up here and I'll drop it in your Dodge:D

- Steve

doubt my dodge would hold it.....but if we could work it in there that could be fun...heh

a 390 in a light weight car like mine.......of course i would have to change alot of other crap...heh....

Originally posted by Goddyd4me hmm.....so basicly i'll be driving from the back seat huh?
Pretty much...I'd turn it into a 2 seater...wait, isnt it a 4 door car? Hmmm...have to chop it up and turn it into a coupe:D

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cowboy03tx

cowboy03tx
Austin, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
choochooSS