I.A.D/BHB Reign series 1,000 RMS

What are they going to have on the dust cap? Built to order or mass produced? Options?
The Company logo which has not been announced yet. Most likely They will be mass produced, however they will come 8" dustcaps stock along with dual spiders stock and aluminuim coils stock

Here is a pic of the coil.

003.jpg

I have a local audio guru who will be testing our 15" prototype once they come in next week, we give an honest review giving pros and cons, how they respond in different environments, along with some SPL testing. These woofers will both perform and be easy on the wallet for what they are. Like out page we released some estimated prices. 

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Will do man!
So youve messed with the prototype and tested it in different enclosures and all that good stuff? Just wondering how you know theyll sound amazing daily and get low if your local guru hasnt gotten it yet?

So youve messed with the prototype and tested it in different enclosures and all that good stuff? Just wondering how you know theyll sound amazing daily and get low if your local guru hasnt gotten it yet?
No I haven't as I already stated they will be in next in they will be going in my person ride and testing from there as well as putting them in a locals vehicle and testing them in there as well. Next week they will be in and testing will go from there.

Particle board surrounds add Deebeez! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif kidding these looks very nice and I would like to see what this american made subwoofer will sound like, wish I could be a tester //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

Particle board surrounds add Deebeez! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif kidding these looks very nice and I would like to see what this american made subwoofer will sound like, wish I could be a tester //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif
Not everything on these is american made, however we tried to keep as much as possible! Thanks man for the positive comments!

How does an engineer know his bridge will stand up before someone drives on it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date