Millerboy???

BlkMica_03
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i am wondering if any members on here know millerboy i have bought an eclipse headunit off of him and have yet to receive it that was on the 9th of this month/ I know he has sold a few other thing have those guys recieved their things??? please let me know i sent him sme emails and am waiting a reply the last reply i got from him stated that is was pulled on the 16th and would go out upgraded delievery and i would have it the end of the week. Still now here??? So millerboy if you read this all im askin is inform me as to what is going on! I really hope i didnt get shafted

hold on, what the hell, first of all blk your unit has been sent, and bossman, you just bought that **** amp this week, i told you i sent it, its gone, and i have tracking number, you people need to get on with that craziness, i don't rip nobody, and if you got a problem settle it with me, by the way if i have done business with you, you have my number, call me !!!!!

sorry, it looked like a couple deals gone bad ya know, i was just going by the posts, my apologies...hey how did that hifonics go?

let me know

Mike

i looked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i could never slap ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i have forgotten all about this post and would like to say that everythign i got from millerboy has been recieved as promised and we worked it out he was havving some paypal trouble so millerboy if you read this.

Thanks for a great headunit

no doubt man, enjoy the unit, also if you got any problems let me know, that unit has warranty through shop, shop is authorized eclipse dealer.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BlkMica_03

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
BlkMica_03
washington, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies